We would like to Thank You for considering CrossFit Five Cities to help you achieve your fitness goals!
To empower individuals to achieve a higher quality of life through functional fitness, proper nutrition and overall health & wellness.
What is CrossFit?
First and foremost, CrossFit is a strength & conditioning program. CrossFit Five Cities is a community of people committed to making each other better; not only in the gym, but also in life!
We focus on the
10 general physical skills:
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance - The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina - The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility - The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination - The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility - The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance - The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy - The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
We then use all of these skills in the form of functional movements, constantly varied workouts, and execute them at high intensity.
What people are saying about C5:
Thank you for providing such a quality program on the central coast! I swam at a Division I school so I really appreciate the quality of instructors and workouts...I miss being pushed! -Rachael Foe